• Director: Sarah Chew
• Office Phone Number: 720.747.2143
• Program Cell Phone Number: 303.829.1826
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
• 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM and 2:55 PM to 6:00 PM - Monday through Friday on regular school days
• 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM – Full Day Programs, except the holiday’s listed below and holidays when enrollment is sufficient. Full day programs hours are subject to change.
• The Before and After School program provides child care before and after school, non-pupil contact days and holidays including fall, winter, spring and summer breaks.
• Challenge School's ECS Program is open to students in grades K-8, or ages 5-14 years. We are unable to accept children before they are enrolled in kindergarten. All participants must be age 5 by October 1 of the current school year. We do not accept children once they have entered the 9th grade.
BAS Enrollment Packet/Registration:
All children must be fully enrolled before attending any BAS program. To enroll in the BAS program, parents or guardians must contact the Director for information on Enrollment. Enrollment has moved to be all online for the 2015-2016 school year. While enrollment can occur at any time, parents or guardians must re-enroll online at the beginning of each school year. Payments will be made on our Parent Portal System (SchoolCare Works). Cash is not accepted. Financial assistance is available for families that qualify. All children must be enrolled in the program before they can attend. Please contact the director if for information on how to enter your monthly calendar. Please note: There is an annual non-refundable registration fee per child is required with enrollment with a maximum fee of $15.00 per family, $10 for one child. - See more at:
All ECS programs are closed on the following days:
• September 3, 2012 (Labor Day)
• November 22 & 23, 2012 (Thanksgiving Break)
• December 24, 25, 26, 31, 2012 (Winter Break)
• January 1, 2012 (New Year’s Day)
• May 27, 2013 (Memorial Day)
• July 4, 2012 (July Fourth)
The BAS program may close other days due to insufficient enrollment. If this occurs, ample notice
will be given and alternate care recommendations will be offered.
• Closure of the school district due to weather conditions will automatically cancel the Before and After School Program.
• On delayed start days and early dismissal due to weather, the Before and After School Program operates regular hours for registered students only.
• If the Colorado State Highway Department issues a traveler's advisory, field trips will be cancelled.
• For emergency information please check the district’s website at: www.ccsd.k12.co.us
• Parents will not receive a credit for the first and second day, within a school year, when the building is closed due to weather or building emergencies. Parents will receive credit for weather or building emergency closures starting with day number three, within a school year.