The Challenge School Parent-Teacher-Community Organization, PTCO, is made up of the parents or guardians of our school students, the faculty, the administration of the school and interested members of the community.
While our school program is innovative, the purpose of the PTCO remains very traditional. Our purpose is:
* To promote strong relationships among parents, teachers, community, and school officials.
* To implement programs to enhance the regular curriculum.
* To encourage student and parent involvement in school.
* To provide financial and volunteer support for school programs.
* To provide for student health and safety.
* To facilitate communication between the school and the community.
The Challenge School PTCO operates as a 501(3)(C) charitable organization through our affiliation with the Cherry Creek Parents' Council. Our community's strong commitment to excellence in education is evident by the number of volunteers who have served this school.